While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, there are still steps that we can all take so that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time. While you are at West End Centre...
- Give you a warm and friendly welcome
- Provide hand sanitiser for you to use
- Regularly monitor and clean shared spaces
We ask you to:
- Keep a comfortable distance between you and other people where possible
- Wear a face mask unless you are exempt*
- Have a great time!
*Please note that all visitors, staff and volunteers are required to wear a face mask when attending an event in any of our indoor live performance spaces.
Please do not visit if you or any members of your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has it. Information on how to re-book or cancel your visit is detailed on your booking confirmation.
More information about what to expect when you are with us is available in our FAQs.
West End Centre is operated by Hampshire Cultural Trust, a registered charity. The coronavirus has had a huge impact on all of us. Please donate to help us re-connect communities through culture.