We are committed to doing everything that we can to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time at West End Centre. With the change in government guidance, there are steps that we can all take to help keep everyone safe. While you are at here…
- Give you a warm and friendly welcome
- Provide hand sanitiser for you to use
- Regularly monitor and clean shared spaces
We ask you to
- Wear a face mask unless you are exempt
- Keep a comfortable distance between you and other people
- Have a great time!
Please do not visit if you or any members of your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has it. Information on how to re-book or cancel your visit is detailed on your booking confirmation.
More information about what to expect when you are with us is available in our FAQs.
West End Centre is operated by Hampshire Cultural Trust, a registered charity. The coronavirus has had a huge impact on all of us. Please donate to help us re-connect communities through culture.