Great new music from the UK and around the world, top-notch comedy, ground-breaking-theatre, classes and workshops, a well-stocked bar and friendly staff... all make us one of the best live venues in the South East.
How to book
- Most of our events can be booked online
- We accept most credit and debit cards online and cash and cheques at our box office
- Additional charges: A 50p per ticket administration fee is applicable for all purchases. When booking tickets online you can choose how your tickets are dispatched. We can keep your tickets at the box office for you to collect on the day of the event, or beforehand if you would prefer.
- Unfortunately we can't accept unpaid reservations, please have your ticket with you to enter a performance or screening.
- Where concession prices are quoted for some shows, this applies to children under the age of 16, those in full-time education and those in receipt of state benefit, including pensioners. Proof of entitlement may be required.
Concessions for classes and workshops
We know times are tough and don’t want to exclude anyone who wants to take part in a class or workshop, so we’re offer 40% off the cost of our adult classes and workshops if you’re in receipt of low income benefits (including pension credits, but not state pension), or in full-time education. For children’s courses concessionary prices apply to children of those in receipt of benefits.
Our opening hours
- Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm and evenings when there is an event, class or workshop
- Saturdays 10am-1.00pm and and evenings when there is an event
- Opening times may vary during school holidays
How to find us
We’re located on Queen’s Road in Aldershot – a 15-minute walk from the Rail and Bus stations and close to the Westgate leisure complex.
Car parking onsite
We have limited free parking on-site which is located behind the building with access from William Farthing Close (off Queen’s Road).
Local buses (numbers 4 and 5) stop nearby.
We are half a mile from Aldershot train station, which is a 10-minute walk via Station Road and Victoria Road.
We welcome disabled visitors. There is level access to the theatre, bar, gallery and workshop areas. We can arrange spaces for wheelchair users who wish to come to the theatre independently, and there are free seats available for a companion at seated events. We also have an accessible lavatory.